CANA Code of Cremation Practice
Choice Cremation is a member of the Cremation Association of North America, which provides advanced certifications to our staff. We strictly adhere to a Cremation Code of Ethics, an assurance to you of our commitment to dignity and honestly.
In the practice of cremation, we believe:
- In dignity and respect in the care of the deceased, in compassion for the living who survive them, and in the memorialization of life;
- That a Cremation Authority should be responsible for creating and maintaining an atmosphere of respect at all times;
- That the greatest care should be taken in the appointment of crematory staff members, any of whom must not, by conduct or demeanor, bring the crematory or cremation into disrepute;
- That cremation should be considered as preparation for memorialization; and
- That the dead of our society should be memorialization through a commemorative means suitable to the survivors.